Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
ONTARIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Southern California is the only region in the U.S. with six major airports for the traveling public to choose from. This oversaturated market does not only create a competitive landscape for travelers but also for airlines, businesses, and major corporations looking to expand their growth in partnership with an airport. As a result, one of ONT’s main goals is awareness; especially among the nearly 5 million residents residing in the Inland Empire (San Bernardino and Riverside Counties). In short, with a behemoth like LAX down the freeway, ONT needed to stand out and they knew D319 could help them takeoff in unimaginable ways.
Located 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, Ontario International Airport (ONT), is in the center of Southern California. It is a full-service airport, offering nonstop commercial service to two dozen major airports in the U.S., Mexico, Central America and Taiwan. Serving ~6,000,000 passengers/year as one of the nation’s leading cargo powerhouses (moving nearly one million tons of freight annually), ONT is a certified great place to work and ranks as the #1 Airport in California for Traveler Satisfaction by J.D. Power (2023). ONT is an economic engine for Southern California, generating $3.8 billion per year in activity and supporting 27,800 jobs.
Since 2020, some of our most notable accomplishments with our friends at ONT have been:
- Establishing the overall ONT Brand voice and tone
- Developing “ONTo What Matters Most”; an omni-channel communications campaign that navigated ONT leaders, employees, partners and travelers through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leading multi-agency collaboration for ONT’s first, fully revamped website (flyontario.com) since 2016 which included new UX-friendly and traveler needed features such as interactive destination and terminal maps, trip cost calculator, XXX
- Jumping ONT’s total engagement ranking thirty-seven spots, from 64 to 27, among 70 U.S. airports with an active social media presence.
- Increasing social following by 427.51% and assiting with launch of three new channels (youtube, reddit, tiktok) that has led to viral content featured in PEOPLE magazine and Insider Inc.
- Training and consulting Board members and C-suite executives
- Optimizing copy for Google Ads that have led to…
- Acquiring comprehensive toolset for the ONT Marketing Departments daily operations (including instant communication, content calendar management, customer relationship management- CRM, content storage and aggregation)
- Scriptwriting and scene-mapping for video productions
- Benchmarking ONT as an industry example for disruptive and impactful social presence.